Power Hour Activation Code Iphone 3g "waiting For Activation This May Take Some Time" Problems Help Please!!!?

Iphone 3g "waiting for activation this may take some time" problems help please!!!? - power hour activation code

I bought an iPhone 3G 16GB on eBay recently, until the buyer sends the phone restored, so that when I say get the phone, it connects to iTunes, if you have done and the phone had no signal, I tried to sites move from one place to another, but that does not work: (after hours of research, still to find a solution. Every time I tried to switch off d 'and by using the "Start" button and power, the same pop up "waiting for" activation "This may be needed to take some time"
What should I do? or call the phone number is a simple solution?
Please help as soon as possible

1 comments:

♥♥football luver girl♥♥ said...

u have to, but never things like eBay, I back my money and go to Walmart and buy a new

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment