Ovarian Cancer Prognosis More Condition_symptoms Ovarian Cancer???

Ovarian Cancer??? - ovarian cancer prognosis more condition_symptoms

My mother came home today after a series of biopsies, after informed that he had a very small tumor in one of the ovaries and uterus (not quite sure "that indicate the" egg ", but said it was the uterus, ovaries). She had the tumor be removed immediately. The doctor said that if the tumor was a bit bigger, the chemotherapy should Undeger. In any case, the doctor laid her on doxycycline and organizes monthly assessments from now on. My question is: what are the chances that the tumor will become life? Can anyone tell me what the long-term survival from my mother to cancer in May was the uterine or ovarian cancer? "I understand that early diagnosis, as in the case of my mother, the prognosis is significantly improved, but I need a second opinion, as my mother and I are very close.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with this. Something was lost in the ONC, and your mother.

Firstly, no one can know without knowing whether the tumor is malignant (usually guess the theme of a biopsy) and then makes a difference if it's ovaries and uterus.

The fact that no surgery was performed to extract, it seems, it was just a cyst or a fibroid - otherwise, if the biopsy of a malignant tumor that was surgically removed, found probably followed by chemotherapy.

And I do not understand the comment will be closely monitored each month. If this is not bad, it is not necessary. I would say that we need to clarify what was said.

Anonymous said...

Ask your mother for permission to speak with your doctor to better understand their condition. It is normal for people diagnosed with surprising a little bit confused about the details. Need to know more about when a lawyer for them in the pursuit of treatments. In general, doctors with the consent of the patient, they are willing to exchange information with members of the family in question. When I was very sick, my doctor asked me to ask my illness and to explain, nobody in my family.

Anonymous said...

You must report the illness.

Post a Comment