Vision Express Free Plugin Vision Express Frames... Problems.?

Vision express frames... problems.? - vision express free plugin

Hello, I bought a pair of Gucci sunglasses Vision Express in mid-January. I paid about £ 320 for them so they should last a long time!

as I have always been very careful with them, but after a month I use found that the hinge is glued shut down under. Vision Express freely replaced, but 2 months later I was online when the weapons were not watered properly closed.

It took me back and asked if this was normal and she said nothing and replaced.

But the series 3 I'm not happy. Weapons do not close properly, and that other royal coats of arms are by what I did when I moved hear to really crack.

In reality, what the man said when he met recently sat down and said: This is how they should be, but as a spectacle wearer I've never had a pair that had done its like!

To bring someone else had problems with management to express?

So, I know that managers have 12 months manufacturersGuarantee does not really have time to get there to replace them every two months and can not really afford a £ 300 now on the glasses. There is nothing I do in order to always have a different frame or refund, etc.?

2 comments:

Baby said...

Choose Given the current problems with these managers in May and is entitled to compensation or to another system of equal value.

You do not hear your complaint at its headquarters, down file.

The frame still sounds like it may be defective. Going back 3 times is not acceptable.

If no more with him, so it sounds like glasses can break easily after 12 months, then the guarantee will not apply. This will leave out of his pocket.

Vision Express has 30 no guarantee for the repayment of the object. I know this is already more than 30 days since the purchase of lenses, but because of its current problems, this period may be extended.

Bec said...

His glasses by Gucci from when it is not really the fault of Vision Express, because the manufacture of ships. They were replaced very good for you twice already. I have plastic frames and they squeak a little when I do, so I do not worry too much.
Vision Express is very good exchange rate and allow you to change their images without discussion for 30 days. When you return to the store and ask a different context, I am sure he will choose another if you are not 100% satisfied, even if it was more than 30 days because of the difficulty that you have your help.

Post a Comment